Humor: More Bumper Stickers
- Constipated People Don't Give A Crap.
- If You Drink Don't Park, Accidents Cause People.
- If That Phone Was Up Your Butt, Maybe You Could Drive
A Little Better.
- If At First You Don't Succeed...blame Someone Else And
- If You Can Read This, I've Lost My Trailer.
- Horn Broken... Watch For Finger.
- It's Not How You Pick Your Nose, But Where You Put
- If You're Not A Hemorrhoid, Get Off My Ass.
- You're Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking
- The Earth Is Full - Go Home
- This Would Be Really Funny If It Weren't Happening
- So Many Pedestrians - So Little Time
- Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult
- If We Quit Voting Will They All Go Away?
- The Face Is Familiar But I Can't Quite Remember My
- Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway
- Illiterate? Write For Help
- Honk If Anything Falls Off
- Cover Me, I'm Changing Lanes
- He Who Hesitates Is Not Only Lost But Miles From The
- I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person
- You! Out Of The Gene Pool!
- I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
- Where Are We Going And Why Am I In This Handbasket?
- It's Been Lovely But I Have To Scream Now
- I Haven't Lost My Mind, It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere
- Fight Crime: Shoot Back!
- [Seen Upside Down, On A Jeep] If You Can Read This,
Please Flip Me Back Over
- Stop Lights Timed For 35mph Are Also Timed For 70mph.
- If Walking Is So Good For You, Then Why Does My Mailman
Look Like Jabba The Hut?
- Necrophilia: That Uncontrollable Urge To Crack Open
A Cold One.
- Ax Me About Ebonics
- Body By Nautilus; Brain By Mattel
- Boldly Going Nowhere
- Cat: The Other White Meat
- Caution - Driver Legally Blonde!
- Don't Be Sexist - Broads Hate That
- Heart Attacks - God's Revenge For Eating His Animal
- Honk If You've Never Seen An Uzi Fired From A Car Window
- How Many Roads Must A Man Travel Down Before He Admits
He Is Lost?
- If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance, Riddle Them
- Money Isn't Everything, But It Sure Keeps The Kids
- Saw It. Wanted It. Had A Fit. Got It!
- Warning! Driver Only Carries $20.00 In Ammunition
- What Has Four Legs And An Arm? A Happy Pit Bull
- PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals
- Keep Honking Im re-loading!
A man lay sprawled across three entire seats in the posh theatre.
When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the
man, "Sorry, sir, but you're only allowed one seat."
The man groaned but didn't budge. The usher became impatient.
"Sir, if you don't get up from there I'm going to have
to call the general manager." Again, the man just groaned,
which infuriated the usher who turned and marched briskly
back up the aisle in search of his manager.
In a few moments, both the usher and the manager returned
and stood over the man. Together the two of them tried repeatedly
to move him, but with no success. Finally, they summoned the
police. The cop surveyed the situation briefly then asked,
"All right buddy, what's your name?" "Sam,"
the man moaned. "Where ya from, Sam?" With pain
in his voice Sam replied "The balcony."
An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest
in his paintings currently on display. The owner decided to
have some general fun and said, "I've got good news and
bad news." "The good news is that a gentleman inquired
about your work and wondered if it would appreciate in value
after your death. When I told him it would, he bought all
fifteen of your paintings."
"That's wonderful!" the artist exclaimed, "What's
the bad news?". With concern, the gallery owner replied,
"The guy was your doctor."